Palmerston North’s Newest Health & Fitness Centre
Welcome to 24-hour gym zenith fitness!
changing the way you think about fitness
zenith fitness club welcomes you to your new YOU. We have designed a 24-hour gym in Palmerston North that is comfortable for everyday New Zealanders just wanting to get fit and healthy. Our health and fitness centre is all about getting you active, motivate you to push beyond your peak and to get you out, actively enjoying our beautiful country. Most of all, our 100% Kiwi-owned and -operated fitness centre wants you to have fun while you’re doing it!
zenith fitness is a 24-hour gym providing you with an enjoyable, convenient, safe and informative environment where personal training, group fitness classes and achieving goals come at an affordable price, no matter how big or small your goals might be.
We’re a no-joining-fee gym, don’t have fixed terms and offer competitive pricing packages to suit everyone’s budget and lifestyle.
Join today and change the way you think about fitness.
FREE 3 DAY TRIAL!
Try out zenith fitness before you buy! Come in and grab a free 3 day trial* and see how we can change the way you think about fitness.
*Some conditions apply â€“ first time users only, must be local resident & available during staffed hours only
SAY GOODBYE TO FAT!
1. Â Train on an empty stomach. You’ll use stored fat rather than the food you put in beforehand.
2. Â Wait longer to eat (60mins not 30). This will help you eat less and manage caloric intake.
3. Â Don’t completely shun saturated fats – just don’t add EXTRA
4. Â Manage your stress levels – avoid unwanted fat by avoiding comfort eating!
5. Â Rather than trying for a 6-pack, focus on the immediate benefits of a healthy diet; healthy brain, better circulation, more energy, you’ll live longer and best of all – increased libido!
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
When eating, it takes 15mins for your brain to acknowledge that you are full, so why not relax and enjoy the flavours? Do people really appreciate food anymore, or do people eat because they have to?
You don’t have to eat everything on your plate! Save the leftovers for lunch or dinner the next day. Portion control and good eating habits are just as important to being healthy as exercising. You can exercise everyday, but if youâ€™re not giving your body the right fuel it needs then you’re fighting a losing battle. Â Bad habits are resulting in a fatty nation. zenith fitness wants to help people learn how to cook low cost and healthy meals, and also how to make the right choices when eating out. Talk to us!